Wednesday, June 25, 2014

T & J Wedding


I did my second wedding on the 1st of February of this year. It was a fun and fast paced morning!

I arrived not really knowing how many bridesmaids or flower girls I would be styling (there were at least 2 other women doing hair along with me, since the bridal party was huge,) but ended doing 4 bridesmaids, a flower girl, AND the bride, in just 5 hours. So thankful to have my awesome assistant Clara, and lots of happy bridesmaids!


I made a wedding dress for this beautiful sister of the bride last summer... and here she's very pregnant, and smiling while I tease her hair to death. In the second photo I styled the girls on the left and right.

(I love the fact that I have some pictures of the crazily red hair I was sporting that month. I forgot how bright it was!)


I was asked last minute, "Can you do the bride's hair?" 

Sure, why not? Who needs to do a bridal hair trial, anyway? Just bring on the hairspray!


Such a calm and unfussy bride on the morning of her wedding... it made the last minute updo so easy!

Hoping for lots more opportunities like this in the near future... 

Photos courtesy of Brian Fournier Photography

2 comments:

Mary(Aliceoutofwonderland) said...

Hi!

Wow, that looks like a fun but STRESSFUL job! You look very calm in all the photos :)

Love your hair color! I thought of coloring my hair red once, but I chickened out :P Maybe someday!

Amanda Flynn said...

Mary - Actually, I looked very serious/focused/grumpy in most of the photos! But I felt pretty calm. ;)

Go for the red when you're ready! If you're in the MA area, I'll do it for you. :)



blogger template by lovebird