Monday, November 17, 2014

Curly Hair Inspiration: Julia Roberts


Today I'm celebrating the beautiful hair of my personal favorite curly girl: Julia Roberts. Her locks in "Pretty Woman" are just perfect, and one of the reasons I embrace and love my own curls. 

Let's bring it, curly girls... the bigger (and messier) the better!


"My real hair color is kind of a dark blonde. Now I just have mood hair."


"I believe that the way you feel about your life will eventually show up on your face."


"It's not just great teachers that shape your life. Sometimes its the absence of great teachers... 
Being ignored can be just as good for a person as being lauded."


"The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. 
I think that's good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day."

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird